As a Branch Office of WorldTravelService, we adhere to their Terms & Conditions.
I understand that WorldTravelService is not the source or supplier of the travel services I have requested, and acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers of such services. I have been advised that the suppliers whose names appear in the information supplied to me are those who are actually responsible for providing the travel services I have purchased.
I further understand and acknowledge that travel to many parts of the world may involve the risk of a variety of hazards to my health and/or safety. Because each traveler’s risk tolerance is different, WorldTravelService is not in a position to advise me whether I should travel to any particular place at any particular time. Rather, to assist me in making an informed decision.
I will review my travel documents for accuracy upon receipt and understand that I may contact WorldTravelService if I have any questions. I understand that discounted fares typically involve restrictions and that changing any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in the payment of additional money.
I understand that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires me to carry a government-issued identification card in order to board a flight. I have been advised that the name, date of birth and gender that appears on the identification card must exactly match the same such data that is listed on my airline ticket and in my booking records. I acknowledge that my failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing me to miss my flight. I further acknowledge that beginning on October 1, 2021, I must present a driver’s license or another form of identification that complies with the requirements of the Federal Real ID Act (see www.dhs.gov/real-id for more information).
I understand that if traveling internationally, I must have a valid passport and, depending upon my destination and nationality, I may need to obtain one or more visas.
Note to Client: Passport and visa information may be obtained by contacting the Travel Agent Section of the U.S. State Department at 202.647.5225 or by visiting the State Department’s Web site at travel.state.gov. Non-U.S. passport holders should be sure to contact the embassies of their destination and transit countries to obtain entrance requirements. To obtain medical information, you may contact the Centers for Disease Control at 404.332.4559 or visit the CDC’s Web site at www.cdc.gov.
WorldTravelService (“we” or “us”) offers access to and use of our site to you subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By accessing, using or obtaining any content, data, materials, information, products, or services through our site, you agree that these Terms will govern your use of, and receipt of any information from, this website. Accordingly, although we welcome you to this site and hope you will find it helpful and sufficient to meet your needs, your use of this site is at all times subject to these Terms.
1. OWNERSHIP. We, along with our travel service and information providers (“Providers”), own and have copyrights on our site and all of its contents. You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sell, transfer, or modify any of the content, data, information, or materials found on our site; but you may download, display, and print one (1) copy of the materials presented on our site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use. Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our site (“Marks”) are our and our Providers’ registered and common law Marks. Neither your use of nor access to our site grants you any license or right to use any of the Marks. You agree not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor information or materials available through our site.
2. USE OF SITE. Our site is not available for use by minors. Therefore, you may only use our site if you are at least 18 years of age and can enter into binding contracts. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login, and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of our site by you and anyone using your password and login information. You may use our site to make legitimate reservations or purchases. You may not use our site: to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand; to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. We may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of our site. We will use reasonable commercial efforts to keep our site available on a 24-hour/7-day-a- week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. Your access to our site may be interrupted or unavailable at times. We cannot promise that our site will be error-free, that defects or errors will be corrected, or that our site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components, but we will use our best efforts to avoid those problems. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of our site. You also agree not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment.
3. PRIVACY. When you use this site, you may be asked to provide us with information that allows us to provide you with the service requested. This may include, without limitation, your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and possibly your credit card number. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is held confidential and not disclosed to any one without your express consent. Unlike many other travel-related sites, we will not sell or otherwise share your personal data with any other person or entity for marketing or solicitation purposes or for any reason other than to provide you with the service requested.
4. USEFUL TRAVEL LINKS. Our site may contain links to other sites that provide useful travel-related information we do not operate or control. We are not responsible for those other sites. We provide the links for your reference and convenience. We do not endorse the contents of these other sites. These links are not an indication of our association with the owners or operators of any of these other sites. You are certainly free to access these other sites, but if you do, we cannot be responsible for any information obtained or service provided. You agree not to create a link from any Web site, including any site controlled by you, to our site without our express written permission.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. NEITHER WE NOR OUR PROVIDERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING OUR SITE OR ANY CONTENT, DATA, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OUR SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT OUR SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR UNINTERRUPTED. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION FOUND ON OUR SITE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, AND OUR PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER MAY BE LIMITED IN ITS APPLICABILITY TO YOU.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NEITHER WE NOR OUR PROVIDERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR:
1. (a) ANY DAMAGES TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS THE RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR BROWSING IN OUR SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM OUR SITE; OR FOR
1. (b) ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (1) ANY USE OF OUR SITE OR CONTENT, DATA, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FOUND THEREIN, (2) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THIS SITE FOR RESERVATIONS OR TICKETING), OR (3) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY US OR ANY PROVIDER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN OR A PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. If, despite the limitation above, we are, or a Provider is, found liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the occurrences described in the limitation above, then our liability and the Providers’ liability will in no event exceed, in total, the sum of US$250.00. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend and indemnify us and any Provider and each of our officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim, cause of action, or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of (a) your breach of these Terms including any documents or information made part of these Terms by reference, (b) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or (c) your use of our site.
8. GENERAL. The headings in these Terms are for your convenience and reference. These headings do not limit or affect these Terms. Your acceptance of these Terms and use of our site do not create a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship with us. You may not assign, delegate, or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. We may modify these Terms, at any time, by posting conspicuous notice on our site at least thirty (30) days before any modification becomes effective. Your continued use of our site, following the posting of conspicuous notice of any modification, will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. You agree to review these Terms periodically. Your continued use of our site, following the posting of conspicuous notice of any modification, will be your acceptance of the modified Terms. Except as described in the preceding sentences, you and we can only modify these Terms in a written document signed or otherwise accepted by you and by us. Other Providers’ terms and conditions may apply to your reservations, bookings, and purchases of travel services through our site and to your use of other portions of our site. You agree to observe these other terms and conditions. If we fail to act with respect to your breach or anyone else’s breach on any occasion, we are not waiving our right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. If a court finds any of these Terms to be unenforceable or invalid, that Term will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the other Terms will remain valid and enforceable. These Terms, together with those items made a part of these terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between us relating to your use of our site, and replaces any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding your use of our site. The laws of the State of Virginia in the United States, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these Terms, as well as your and our observance of them. If you take any legal action relating to your use of our site or these Terms, you agree to file such action only in the state and federal courts located in Fairfax County, Virginia in the United States. In any such action or any action we may initiate, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
Neither WorldTravelService nor the FAA makes any promises or guaranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of any delay or other air traffic management information on this site, and WorldTravelService and the FAA expressly disclaim liability for any errors or omissions.
Passport Online, Inc., ("Passport Online") welcomes you. Passport Online provides content and services available to you on the Passport Online site (http://www.passportonlineinc.com) (or any part thereof), any site that Passport Online hosts (or any part thereof), and any site that uses Passport Online's Web hosting tools and services (the "Sites") subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time.
Passport Online respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. In addition to this Site, Passport Online does host a variety of web sites and provides third parties with Passport Online web hosting services and tools. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, on these Sites, please provide Passport Online's Copyright Agent the following information:
Passport Online's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Passport Online, Inc.
9786 SW Nimbus Avenue
Beaverton, OR, 97008
By phone: 503-626-7766
By fax: 503-626-8676
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passport Online reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Passport Online shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that Passport Online shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
The Sites may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Passport Online has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Passport Online is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
Graphic and textual content included with or originating from Passport Online and its associated products may be via direct ownership control or licensed by or to Passport Online, Inc. Use and re-distribution of this content outside of Passport Online and its associated products is expressly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing.
a. YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PASSPORT ONLINE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b. PASSPORT ONLINE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
d. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PASSPORT ONLINE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PASSPORT ONLINE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF PASSPORT ONLINE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Passport Online may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by posting a revised TOS on this site (http://www.passportonlineinc.com).
The Passport Online trademarks and service marks and other Passport Online logos and product and service names are trademarks of Passport Online (the "Passport Online Marks"). Without Passport Online's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Passport Online Marks.
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Passport Online and governs your use of the Sites, superseding any prior agreements between you and Passport Online with respect to the Sites.
Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and Passport Online shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Passport Online agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Multnomah County, Oregon.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Passport Online to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.